Ben is joined by Jill Sheppard (@jillesheppard) and Osmond Chiu (@redrabbleroz) to discuss research into what candidate attributes influence voters' choices, and profile the marginal seat of Gilmore in southern NSW.
Links to things discussed in this episode:
- Research into voter preferences from Jill Sheppard and colleagues mentioned in this article
- The Tally Room guide to the seat of Gilmore
- Anne Wren's research on the political economy of the service transition
- The Human Rights Commission's report on cultural diversity in leadership
- The Brotherhood of Saint Laurence's report on youth unemployment hotspots